• The 1.5" version of the Zero Gravity Belt is a brand new variant of the Zero Gravity belt designed to fit regular civilian pants, not just duty or uniform pants.
• The ultimate lightweight belt, the Zero Gravity was designed for Israeli Recon troops wanting a lighter weight, more comfortable alternative to the standard issue IDF uniform belt.
• The Zero Gravity Belt is the ultimate in strength, simplicity and comfort.
• Made from 100% Mil-Spec materials and plastic hardware, it features a front loop area for flags and other patches and Mil-Spec Plastic hardware by ITW Nexus.
• The Zero Gravity belt is one of the lightest tactical belts on the market, weighing in at just 5oz and it comes in Black and Coyote Tan.
• It is 100% Made in Israel from Mil Spec components and is one of the lightest and most comfortable belts you'll ever wear.
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for custom color orders
• Mil Spec Tactical Webbing
• Mil-Spec Plastic Hardware
• Made in Israel
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at email@example.com
Excellent quality, great price!
Man I've tried alot of different belts for both hunting and work. This belt is by far the best quality and lightest weight on the market today.
Recently purchased this belt and have used it for multiple outtings for airsoft, and i have to say the quality put into the gear is on par with other real companies such as crye precision and eagle industries, i have slid in mud and snow, crawled in many environments and the belt still has little to no sign of use, but what impresses me the most is how it feels wearing this belt, grant it i went from wearing a normal leather belt to wearing this but it literally feels like your not wearing a belt, what i find cool is that it fits to your waist and does not have any gap between the belt and the pants even when i attached a kydex holster and a dump pouch it still keeps the shape and holds everything together nice and snug. The belt loop is made of a very durable polymer that i put 100% trust in as i dont see it breaking any time soon, very impressed by the quality of the gear and its great price, shipped from Israel to New York in less than 2 weeks, 10/10 would buy again.
It surprised me that the Zero Gravity belt is very thin and yet highly DURABLE. Unlike any other belts that I've come across, the material doesn't fray on the first few days of wearing it, and it still doesn't up to this day which is a plus to me. Additionally, the belt is highly comfortable due to its thin nature, whereas thick belts can feel stiff when worn for a long time. And not to forget the velcro on the belt to show off your favourite patches if you ran out of place to put them on on your attire ; ) Overall, it's a very good and high quality product and I highly recommend buying the Zero Gravity Lightweight belt!