• The Helicopter Retention Lanyard which was developed for and is used by Israeli Air Force SAR teams to safely secure troops to aircraft.
• Tested to over 3370lbs, it features a Stainless Steel, quick-release shackle with swedged release-pin and is available in a variety of lengths.
• The Turbulence™ HRL was designed with airborne safety in mind.
• As an added feature, the quick-release shackle features a release pin which prevents the plunger pin from depressing in the event of damage to the retaining ring. It can be opened even when pressure is exerted on the ring.
• Free US Shipping on this product (and rest of your order)
• $10 Flat shipping rate to all of Europe on your whole order
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at email@example.com