$ 49.95 $ 69.95
• Fitted for Ops-Core Polymer Bump helmets, the Mohawk boasts an in-built central retention system for foliage, NVG Battery packs, IR Devices, and other helmet-borne gear.
• The brand new, all mil-spec mesh AIR design allows for an unobstructed free flow of air through.bump helmets.
• The Mohawk is made of mil-spec materials and ITW cordlock and fits around NVG shrouds and side rails.
• To learn how to correctly size an Ops-Core Helmet Cover visit our blog
• Made in Israel
• Free US Shipping on this product (and rest of your order)
• $10 Flat shipping rate to all of Europe on your whole order
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I came across my Agilite on my insta feed, after having a look on their web page I decided on getting a new cover as my old one did not have any ventilation and after a long days of training, my head would boil. So I spoke to Adam who is one of the reps and sales rep in most of the videos, really sound guy! He recommended me the Mohawk Air for bump Helmet.
The payment process was easy and shipping was ok, not too long or super fast. What I would expect.
When I got the cover, it was a little different from my old one, I noticed the mesh on top for venting air and the huge amount of velcro on the back and sides (underneath for installing). Installation was easy but fiddly as you had to get the cover over the Velcro and if placed wrong you will be fighting with it to get unhook it and place it right. But with a bit of patience and work it will fit. The final result is ace! I love the bungee cord on the top, I put my Helstar 6 under it and used the excess bungee as a retention to keep it there.
If I was going to moan, I would just the like the Velcro on the sides for unit ID's to be bigger, but that is personal my preference.