• The Agilite BuddyStrap™ is a life saving emergency device that allows you to carry an injured person on your own, easily and hands free.
• It was originally designed for tier 1 special forces units who go deep behind enemy lines in small teams and can not carry bulky rescue equipment.
• Although the requirement came from the Military, the BuddyStrap™ has numerous civilian applications. • It is the only efficient way to carry an injured hiker, a person with mobility issues or a large child on your own.
• No responsible person should be going into the outdoors without a plan to be able to carry an injured friend or family member to safety without assistance. It is an essential component in any gear loadout, hiking pack or bug out bag.
• Traditional medevac gear takes at least 2-4 rifles out of the fight. The fireman's carry takes one rifle out of the fight, but the BuddyStrap™ takes zero rifles out of the fight.
• Nowadays, most people carry a medkit for initial treatment, but those who carry a BuddyStrap™ also have the ability to get their buddy home.
• Berry compliant version available at request email: email@example.com
• One Size Fits All
• Includes Plate Carry Attachment kit to connect to plate carriers
• Fits in any backpack
• Dimensions(Packed): 3.9"x10"x3.5"
• 500D CORDURA® Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
• Mil Spec buckles and webbing
• Dimensions(Packed): 3.9"x10"x3.5"
• Weight: 588 grams
• Hikers and search and rescue volunteers
• Carrying people with mobility issues
• Military, Law enforcement and vigilant civilians
• Essential component for any, hiking pack, bug out bag, gear loadout
• Includes free plate carrier hanger attachment kit and 2 MOLLE attachment buckles
• Allows you to carry an injured person, hands free and more comfortably
• Tried, tested and used by Special Forces worldwide
• Compact, lightweight but can save lives
• Designed & Battle-Proven in Israel
Free US Shipping on this product (and rest of your order)
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In an underground facility with narrow spaces and many stairs, it is difficult to move injured team members. Body straps are the most suitable equipment.
Been in the military 24 years and this kit is the best out there lightweight and sturdy
For minor injuries there is currently no better carrier equipment on this planet available. It works exactly like in the demo-videos: You can work with both of your arms like you carry a heavy backpack. I'm looking forward to see what this company is going to deliver in the future
A great product for carrying out a wounded fellow soldier out of the battle still retaining your weapon in use. I see I will be of great use in search and rescue and assisting bush walkers, assisting snake bite victims. It’s just a great bit of kit to have, in the hope you never need to use it.
While I love using standard webbing for carrying someone, this item is really great and ready to go. I can make ground stakes from wooden limbs, too, but carry light tent stakes because easier and faster. I wanted to try this for my SAR unit as well as my militia unit. Have tried with family members so far and will try soon at upcoming battalion training as well as SAR training this month. I think it will be a hit. Thanks, and stay safe!
Is the Plate Carrier attachment hanger Included?
Yes, it is included free of charge with every BuddyStrap™
Can I carry someone who is taller than me?
I don’t understand how the BuddyStrap™ works
See additional video explanation here:
Do I need a BuddyStrap™?
Better to have it, but not need it then, need it and not have it
Is the BuddyStrap™ a disposable product or is it a multiple use item?
The BuddyStrap is a multiple use item that can be re-used countless times for training and/or real scenarios.
Is the BuddyStrap™ Berry compliant?
For the Berry Compliant version contact email@example.com
Agilite products can be purchased through numerous US and other Government procurement contract vehicles including GSA, TLS, Dod Fedmall and others: