The Agilite Helmet Bridge™ is a one size fits all helmet accessory management system.
The days of bare helmets are over. Special operations and elite Law Enforcement personnel are issued numerous helmet accessories including NVG battery packs, counterweights, IR strobes, cables and more. The more accessories we put on our helmets, the harder it is to keep our gear organized, safe and secured.
The Helmet Bridge™ is a one size fits all complete solution for attaching, protecting and securing all helmet accessories and gives gives your helmet extra surface protection
The universal rear pod expands horizontally and vertically to fit all common NVG battery packs, counterweights and has strategically placed exit holes for all cables. The semi-rigid design gives your rear accessories and helmet impact protection. It also has a lower stow area for comms and PTT cables when not in use. In addition, there are external elastic loops for storing either double A or CR123 Batteries.
The central bungee retention system features military grade, polymer retention beads to strap down, secure and protect your IR strobes, cameras and anything else you’re running on top of your helmet.
Helmet accessories are expensive and important, and we do not want them getting damaged or falling off mid mission. In addition, the bungee system provides cable management for your night vision.
Unlike other helmet attachments that only sit only on the outside of the helmet, the rear of the Bridge has loop tabs that feed into the helmet's internal velcro loop, bracing it strongly from the rear. The front "wings" lock down the front of the bridge creating a rock solid platform. The wings can also be removed for a sturdy but more streamlined look.
The Bridge also allows you to don and doff all expensive helmet accessories as one connected unit. This makes it easy to transfer all your gear from helmet to helmet and is especially useful if you are in a location that is prone to equipment theft.
The Bridge will fit any tactical helmet with external velcro. If you don’t have external velcro on your helmet, you can pick some up at any hardware or homewares store.
No matter what helmet you are running or what gear you’re running on top of it, the Helmet Bridge will keep it more organized, more secured and better protected.
• Gives surface protection and a complete accessory attachment solution for tactical helmets
• One-size fits-all helmet cover solution-You don't need to know your helmet's exact size, type or model number or deal with any sizing issues at all.
• Fits all common tactical helmets as long as they have external velcro (If you don't have external velcro contact us at email@example.com)
• Allows you to don and doff all expensive helmet accessories as one connected unit when transferring from helmet to helmet or if you are in a location prone to equipment theft.
• Ballistic helmets all have vulnerable painted surfaces and the Bridge responsibly helps to protect them against bumps and scrapes that can eat away at their ballistic properties.
• Central bungee retention for IR Strobes, cameras etc with laser-engraved polymer retention beads
•Integrated cable management channels
• Rear of the Bridge features a proprietary universal pod that includes the following unique features:
• Semi-rigid polymer protection to prevent damage to the helmet, battery packs, power banks or whatever you have inserted into the Bridge when the helmets is dropped or knocked.
- Expands and contracts to house all commonly issued NVG battery packs perfectly including those of the GPNVG-18, AN/PVS-31, AN/PVS-23 , F5050, AVS-6 and ANVIS9.
-Strategically placed exit holes for all of their cable exits and power switches
- Elastic loops for storing either AA or CR123 NVG Batterie
-Underside shock cord loops that allow you to stow comms PTT cables when not in use so they do not dangle
• Bridges between the helmet's rear, front and internal velcro to create a rock-solid accessories platform
• Can also be used on non-tactical helmets eg. adventure sports helmets just by adding adhesive Velcro that can be purchased in any hardware or homewares store. The Bridge will then allow you to add cameras, power banks, flags and other accessories.
• Weight: 5.34oz (152g)
• Comes with 2 wing size options as standard for perfect fit.
• Mil Spec Materials and Polymer hardware
• Laser-engraved polymer bungee channels
• Proprietary universal rear pod and next gen central retention
• Rear loops for AA and CR123 NVG Batteries
• Made in Israel
• Free US Shipping on this product (and rest of your order)
• $10 Flat shipping rate to all of Europe on your whole order
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’d been having a difficult time finding a helmet cover for my Protection Group Denmark hi cut helmet. I came across the One size fits all from Agilite and decided to go for it. Love it! If you have a helmet other than some of the more popular brands, this is the item to get. Sturdy, versatile, functional and well thought out. My strobe will be coming in soon and will be mounting ear pro as well. Great job team Agilite!
Bridge-Tactical Helmet Accessory Platform
Added plenty of storage for batteries and other things you might need like beef jerky or skittles. The “T” shape helps with cord management as well.
I run a Team Wendy Exfil ballistic SL helmet for my ops and the helmet bridge helps organize all the cables. The helmet bridge fits perfectly and is reliable.
The helmet bridge fits my Ops Core FAST helmet perfectly and is made of extremely high quality materials. This truly is a one-size fits all solution as it comes with two different size bridge pieces, depending on what size your helmet is. The larger of the two pieces fit my XL helmet perfectly. It's nice knowing you absolutely made the right choice...and I definitely did with the Agilite Helmet Bridge. I'd buy this again, for sure.