Position: Dealer Account Manager
The Dealer Account Manager is responsible for all product sales activities to dealer clients and will serve as a key strategy team member to promote the rapid growth of Agilite’s global footprint and expansion of its international dealer network.
The Dealer Account Manager on our team provides a world-class experience via telephone, e-mail and-in person at trade shows and meetings and serves as company POC and account manager to overseas dealers.
- Accountable for delivering quarterly and annual sales plans
- Responsible for achieving total sales and profitability goals
- Responsible for driving market share growth
- Manage and track sales activity in CRM
- Receive Dealer PO’s, forward to relevant personnel for processing and coordinate any special requirements internally
- Create dealer price quotes and provide documentation or product information to support dealers’ tender bids
- Proactively manage distributor/dealer networks
- Develop a market-penetration plan for key dealers which includes forecasting on a short-, mid-, and long-term basis
- Strategically engage and build strong relationships with principals, purchasers, and relevant decision-makers at current and prospective distributor/dealer customers
- Exhibit, network and arrange meetings at industry trade shows and events
- Collaborate with marketing and product management teams on current product promotions and new product roll-out
- Provide assistance and client retention support to customer service team for as required for specific military, law enforcement or other strategic clients.
- • Other duties as assigned.
- Mother-tongue English-Compulsory (non-mother-tongue English Speakers will not be considered)
- Conversational Hebrew-preferred
- Additional languages-advantage
- SOF or Combat Military or Law Enforcement service-advantage
- Previous sales experience: 2 years preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills-must be a "People-person"
- High level of Israeli security clearance-advantage
- Ability to fly to international trade shows-Required
- Ability to physically demonstrate products while wearing military equipment including body armor-Required
- Hard-working team player not afraid of professional challenges and ambitious projects in a rapidly growing company
- Drivers Licence - Required
- Familiarity with/passionate about the tactical gear/firearms industry and culture- Advantage
Location: Holon, Israel
TO APPLY, EMAIL YOUR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org and state “DEALER ACCOUNT MANAGER POSITION” in the title.
Position: Manufacturing and Sourcing Planner
The Manufacturing and Sourcing Planner is a key member of the Operations team who is responsible for ensuring the correct amount of stock is on shelf at all times in an increasingly challenging and complex international supply chain reality. The candidate needs to be a talented, thorough, hands-on strategist who can plan forward meticulously and also adapt to supply and demand challenges as they arise.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Minimize obsolete stock
- Establish material planning processes and routines to ensure customers demands are met
- Monitor, maintain and support ERP System and manage the Master Manufacturing
- Scheduling based on sales forecasts
- Take action in relation to material shortages that affect production.
- Manage and maintain BOMs in ERP system
- Manufacturing capacity planning and scheduling
- Release manufacturing orders
- Analyze inventory trends and make suggestions to prioritize, expedite or push out manufacturing orders or purchase orders
- Provide ongoing reporting and analysis of stock levels, supply constraints, and other KPI's to provide performance insight
- Identification and management of slow-moving, obsolete and excess inventory
- Working closely with other departments: Sales, Warehouse, Finance
- Education: BSc in Industrial Engineering Management
- Experience of 3 years as a Planner at a manufacturing company
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing ERP/MRP Systems
- Knowledge of manufacturing process
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Capable of working under stress and set up priority of all open tasks.
- Team player
- Fast learner, independent and autodidact
- Excellent knowledge in MS-Office
- Excellent written and spoken English
-Passionate about Supply Chain-Advantage
Location: Holon, Israel
TO APPLY, EMAIL YOUR CV TO: email@example.com and state “MANUFACTURING AND SOURCING PLANNER POSITION” in the title.
Position: Digital Marketer
Agilite is looking for an extremely driven Digital Marketer to join its thriving marketing team. As one of the fastest-growing brands in its industry, Agilite is looking for a talented and creative individual with a wide variety of digital marketing skills who knows how to perform on a very high level in the dynamic and fast-paced digital marketing space.
Working closely with the marketing team to develop, execute, and optimize cutting-edge digital Ad campaigns from conception to launch across multiple platforms to drive relevant traffic to ecommerce websites and social media channels.
-Ongoing review and analysis of companies' ecommerce websites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
-Work with marketing team to plan and execute ambitious marketing strategies
Mother Tongue English a must (non-native level English-Speakers will not be considered). - Required
Ability to learn, self-teach and adapt to a fast-paced environment - Required
Tech Savvy - Required
Pragmatic “Go-To” Attitude-Required
Self-management Skills - Required
1yr experience with Facebook & Instagram Ads - Required
1yr experience with SEO - Required
Ability to perform a wide variety of digital and other marketing tasks to support strategy and performance as a whole-Required
Google Ads Certified - Advantage
Experience with HTML, CSS - Advantage
Experience with Ecommerce platforms eg. Shopify- Advantage
Served in an SF or Combat Roll in the IDF - Advantage
Tactical Gear enthusiast - Advantage
Location: Holon, Israel
TO APPLY, EMAIL YOUR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org and state “DIGITAL MARKETER POSITION” in the title.