One of Agilite’s core strengths has always been that we work with operators and tactical professionals on the ground in different countries to create products that solve real-time problems. We work with those in harm’s way who help us fine tune our products to make them optimal for combat as well. They also keep us in sync with the latest tactical needs, threats and considerations in a constantly changing theater of operations.
Agilite is currently enlisting additional tactical professionals to its T&E program who will become part of the gear design and testing process.
Who are we looking for?
- Full time tactical professional with a passion for outstanding gear
- Active Duty SF Operators, Infantryman, Marines, SWAT Team members, Tactical industry experts and others who will be a part of the program.
- Candidates must have the “gear bug” and be interested in being in touch with us constantly in order to be involved in the development of new gear.
- People like us.
What does it involve?
- It involves being in touch with Agilite personnel working on our next generation of products to give feedback on product ideas and prototypes
- To discuss gear needs and problems with existing gear.
What do you get out of it?
- Program members will enjoy large discounts on all Agilite products.
- Occasionally, program members will be sent gear prototypes free of charge for evaluation purposes.
- To be a part of the creation of warfighter equipment
- To make a difference
How do I apply?
To apply, just fill in the form below to give us a little info about you including a reason why you should be selected for the program. Those who pass initial selection will be contacted via phone for a discussion and those best suited to the program will be selected.
(Non-full time service or retired members need not apply-the program is for full time tactical personnel only)