Agilite is currently enlisting additional tactical professionals to its T&E program who will become part of the gear design and testing process.
Who are we looking for?
- Full time tactical professional with a passion for outstanding gear
- Active Duty SF Operators, Infantryman, Marines, SWAT Team members, Tactical industry experts and others who will be a part of the program.
- Candidates must have the “gear bug” and be interested in being in touch with us constantly in order to be involved in the development of new gear.
- People like us.
What does it involve?
- It involves being in touch with Agilite personnel working on our next generation of products to give feedback on product ideas and prototypes
- To discuss gear needs and problems with existing gear.
What do you get out of it?
- Program members will enjoy large discounts on all Agilite products.
- Occasionally, program members will be sent gear prototypes free of charge for evaluation purposes.
- To be a part of the creation of warfighter equipment
- To make a difference
How do I apply?
To apply, just fill in the form below to give us a little info about you including a reason why you should be selected for the program. Those who pass initial selection will be contacted via phone for a discussion and those best suited to the program will be selected.
(Non-full time service or retired members need not apply-the program is for full time tactical personnel only)