• Fits all Team Wendy Exfil Ballistic Helmets Including:
- Team Wendy Exfil Ballistic with either Rails 2.0 or 3.0
- Team Wendy Exfil Ballistic SL with either Rails 2.0 or 3.0
• Next generation lower profile central bungee retention for IR Strobes, cameras etc.
• Integrated cable management channels
• Full spectrum, rock-solid accessories platform
• Easy installation-can be fitted to helmet in seconds
Modular Counter-Weight/Battery Pouch
- Provides mission specific adaptability.
- Safely secured to the helmet by velcro, velcro under tabs & milspec bungee cord.
- Provides new cutting edge functionality and universal accessory management.
- Employs a new versatile rear flex cell that fits all common NVG battery packs & counterweights.
- Has strategically placed exit holes for all cables.
- Semi-rigid cell exterior gives rear accessories extra impact protection and has a central loop area for ID patches.
• Weight: 5oz (143g)
• 1000D Tactical Nylon
• Flat Polyester Mesh 380g/m2
• Laser-engraved polymer bungee channels
• Rear loops for AA and CR123 NVG Batteries
• Made in Israel
• Free US Shipping on this product (and rest of your order)
• $10 Flat shipping rate to all of Europe on your whole order
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Agilite Team Wendy Helmet Cover will protect the ballistics and painted surface of your Team Wendy Exfil helmet and extend its service life as well as give you full accessory manag...ement. It fits the Exfil shell like a glove and is suitable for all rail types ( both rail 2.0 or Rail 3.0). Two fold-able side tabs fold in for the Rail 2.0 and out for the rail 3.0 giving you a perfect fit for both. Unique cover features include left and right cable management channels, smooth, snag-free sides and an upper bungee accessory management area for IR strobes, cameras and more that features mil-spec polymer retainers featuring laser-engraved Agilite scorpions.
Optional Universal Rear Pouch The Cover features an optional detachable universal rear pouch that fits all common NVG battery packs, counterweights and has strategically placed exit holes for all cables. The semi-rigid pouch exterior gives rear accessories extra impact protection and has a central loop area for ID patches. It also has a lower stow area for comms PTT cables when not in use. The rear pouch integrates seamlessly with the Team Wendy BUMP helmet cover, and is firmly and securely connected and yet, it can be donned and doffed in around 60 seconds so you connect or disconnect depending on your mission set.
The Agilite Team Wendy Exfil Ballistic cover is easy to apply or remove in seconds. It is made of durable mil-spec materials and was designed, battle-tested and Manufactured in Israel. A Berry Compliant version is also available for bulk orders on request-For details, email us here.
Fits perfectly with my Wendy bump helmet. Durable and protects my helmet. As always, fast and prompt delivery.
The Agilite Team Wendy cover is excellent. The fit is perfect, attachments to the helmet are plentiful, functionality superb with plenty of loop and bungee. And it looks great. Overall, very happy and would buy again.
Best cover I've ever purchased. Rugged material, great design and features
Agilite team Wendy helmet cover is a must buy if you run ear pro and night vision there's a lot of secure places to stow wires and hide them cleanly there's enough Velcro to attach IR beacons patches and how the top has mesh lets your head breathe and if you run night vision for a long duration of time you know how important that is for sure is a must buy
Agelite quality is second to none. Material and stitching are all A rated. Not to mention a feature rich cover that already integrates certain accessories you have to put on top of a cover.