• The Agilite Six pack was designed to be the best hanger pouch on the market. Validated downrange in months of real missions, our objective was to weed out all the issues with existing dangler pouches.
• Most hangers are too long, flapping and dangling below your beltline and hindering your movement.The Six pack’s geometry is optimized to have the same storage capacity but be way more compact, and not get in your way.
• Many hanger pouches have top zippers that make it hard to access or see what’s inside them. The Six Pack dangler pouch integrates seamlessly with the rest of your gear and allows you to have both fast, one-handed access, and also visibility of your pouch’s contents.
• The Six Pack has a built-in flap that self-retains the tourniquet even if the pouch is not full and has a protective cordura exterior.
• Inside the pouch you have internal elastic retention as well as a loop area for attaching velcro-backed inserts.
• You can add a fanny pack conversion kit, so you can convert it for day-to-day use in seconds.
• For organization, you have 2 separate zipper pockets with different tactile zipper heads so you can distinguish them by feel, without looking down.
• Whether you’re defending your country at the tip of the spear, defending your community or defending your home, the Six Pack will give you an edge
• One Size Fits All
• Can attach via front plate carrier loop or inside front plate bag flap
• 500D CORDURA® Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
• Milspec Webing
• YKK Zippers
• Drainage Hole
• Dimensions: 9.6"x4.3"x2.7"
• Weight: 154.5g
• Storage capacity: 1.8 Liters
• Gives you extra, easy-to-access, storage below your plate carrier
• Ergonomic shape does not ride too low so it does not impede your movement
• Multiple internal and external attachment methods
• Large capacity but more compact than traditional hanger pouches
• Built to give you visibility of dangling pouch contents
• Integrated lower flap gives fast access and protection to tourniquets
• Converts to a fanny pack in seconds with conversion strap (not included)
• Battle-Proven in Israel
Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Six Pack™ Hanger Pouch
First time I was sceptic, I have some bad issues whit other brands, after some hours on the field whit the Agilite six pack,I forgot that I have it on my vest.
Six Pack™ Hanger Pouch
Provides me the perfect space for holding tools and other items, and the opening zippers are well thought out. No issues withdrawing items and closing the compartment when wearing my PC fully loaded. Fabric quality is thicker and feels like it can take a beating. Solid all around.
Perfekt um ein IFAK einzurichten, oder neben TQ alle Karten- und Führungsunterlagen direkt dabei zu haben!
Qualität und die Belastbarkeit des Materials sind sehr gut !
There are a lot of names for plate carrier “hanger pouches” and it can get confusing at times. Here are some names people use when referring to plate carrier “hanger style” pouches: Dangler pouch or dangling pouch, lower abdominal pouch, plate carrier drop pouch, flop pouch or even plate carrier fanny pack.
Yes, you can attach it to the loop on the front side of your plate carrier or if your plate carrier only has MOLLE on the front side you can always sandwich the dangler pouch in between velcro at the bottom of your plate bag where the plates go in.
It depends on the size of the drop pouch. Bigger ones definitely can interfere with parts of your body and get in the way. Our Six Pack hanger pouch is very compact and was built so it does not hinder your movement when sitting in a vehicle or while in a prone position.
Hanger pouches are located in a very convenient spot on your kit (that's why fanny packs are so popular) and are usually accessible with one hand. Some dangler pouches have issues with visibility of pouch’s content because of a zipper placement, but the Six Pack Dangler Pouch was designed to take care of this issue by having front zips instead of top zips.
A Dangler pouch might be used as an admin pouch for a multitool, batteries, tape, chem lights etc. Some keep medical stuff in the lower abdominal pouch and usually there is a place for a tourniquet outside of the pouch. The Six Pack Hanger Pouch has elastic retention inside to keep your stuff nice and organized.