• Agilite's Porcupine™ is a one-of-a-kind product that was designed especially for Israeli Air Force Search & Rescue teams.
• It is a hoist adapter that allows each rescue operative to connect at the optimal height to allow them the best helicopter re-entry point.
• The Porcupine has a series of loops each of which allows a 2" height adjustment to account for rescuers' different torso lengths.
• Built of Agilite's Tactical Tensile™ high-density polyester harness webbing, each loop boasts a tensile strength of 5000lbs (22KN) and an end-to-end tensile strength of 6300lbs (28KN).
• Free US Shipping on this product (and rest of your order)
• $10 Flat shipping rate to all of Europe on your whole order
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at email@example.com