• The Agilite Rigger's Conversion Harness (ARCH™) is a miniscule attachment that fits in your pocket, weighs just 1.6oz (46g), attaches in seconds and integrates with Agilite's Sidewinder Rigger's belt to become a full harness in seconds.
• The ARCH is the perfect accessory for anyone operating in the outdoors as it allows you to repel, climb or be secured without the bulk or weight of carrying a climbing harness.
• From tactical special operators to hikers, the ARCH? is designed to attach in seconds and spreads weight around the harness and Agilite rigger's belt equally around the body.
• Free US Shipping on this product (and rest of your order)
• $10 Flat shipping rate to all of Europe on your whole order
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add it to any respectable riggers belt and you have yourself a rappel harness. Perfect to carry just in case, I work in high-rises and always need a way to get down a few dozen meters in a hurry.
I found out about the ARCH a couple years before I bought it, and now I have one!! It's very well-made. At a glance, it's obvious it is top-notch quality and reliable. I have a Blackhawk rigger's belt that I use with it, and it works fine. Kinda wish I had bought the rigger's belt from Agilite, since their stuff is such good quality. Anyway, the ARCH is really handy, and it barely takes up any space in my backpack. It's also comfortable and easy to use. I like the fact that it has clips on the leg loops so I don't have to put it on like other harnesses that get tangled up and annoying.