$ 69.90– Sold Out
• The Agilite Pincer Placard™ is a hook-backed elastic plate carrier placard that holds three 5.56 magazines. Its revolutionary Patent Pending funneled magwell design allows you to grab or re-index a magazine with just one hand while still maintaining rock solid retention so your mags never fall out.
• Elastic mag pouches are popular due to their easy access and low profile. However, they all have 1 of 2 flaws: Either they’re too closed so it’s nearly impossible to re-insert a mag with 1 hand. Or, they are too loose so you can re-insert a mag but you have to worry about it falling out due to unreliable retention.
• The Patent Pending funneled magwells guide your mags into the pouches allowing you to re-insert a mag, snag-free, with just one hand. Despite this capability, the Pincer pouches still retain the magazines tightly so you never have to worry about losing them.
• The Polymer magwells give elastic pouches long-term reliable retention and superior durability where they normally fall apart.
• The Pincer Placard™ is supplied with both MOLLE placard buckles and G hooks as standard and has a built-in height adjust capability
• You can add Agilite Jump Retention tabs if your unit’s regulations require for parachuting, rotary or maritime ops or if you just feel like adding an extra layer of retention.
• Whether you’re defending your country at the tip of the spear or defending your family, The pincer placard will give you an edge
The Pincer Placard will fit ANY placard-capable plate carrier and is provided with both G-Hooks and MOLLE placard buckles.
The Pincer placard is built to fit three 5.56 magazines and may also fit similar sized or smaller items.
Hook and loop chest pannel dimenetions: 25cm * 9cm (9.8" x 3.5")
• Fits three 5.56 magazines
• Weight: 5.6oz (161g)
• Dimensions: 25cm * 9cm (9.8" x 3.5")
• Patent Pending durable polymer magwells
• Proprietary mil-spec G Hooks
• Includes mil-spec Polymer MOLLE Placard buckles
• Laser-cut Squadron mil-spec laminate fabric
• Hook backed mag pouch for Placard Capable Plate Carriers
• Patent-Pending funneled magwells guide the mag to the optimal insertion point for snag-free, speed re-indexing of mags
• Polymer magwells give elastic pouches long-term reliable retention and superior durability
• Attaches to any Agilite or other placard-capable plate carrier or pack in seconds
• Built-in height adjustment capability for perfect plate carrier positioning
• Both G Hook and Placard Buckle compatible (both provided with product)
• Allows for silent magazine draw or re-insertion
• Designed, tested and battle-proven in Israel
Free US Shipping on this product (and rest of your order)
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
So far no complaints, seems to work better then the other pouch systems that use bungee
I have not had the Pincer Placard long enough to put it through hard use. That said, the fit and finish of the product is outstanding. Both GI and PMags are held securely in place (three 30 round mags in the Placard turned upside down and shaken really hard failed to dislodge them); inserting and removing mags is easy and intuitive. This is certainly an innovative design. As for durability, time will tell. I will use the K19 and the Pincer Placard at training courses throughout the year and see how they fair.
The placard is a bit wide on my K19 (the edges of the placard nudge a bit out from the K19's front velcro), but that is the only flaw that I see so far. The placard is well made and quite durable, and the plastic lips on the placard make reindexing my mags very easy.
Brilliant design not bulk or protruding to far outdoes every thing u need quick easy mag indexing with good build quality, hoping durability will be on par.
WORKS Mighty fine for me, I installed retainers but do not use them as this minute.
Q: Will this fit my Plate Carrier
A: The Pincer Placard Attaches to any Agilite or other placard-capable plate carrier or pack in seconds
Q:What caliber Magazines will the Pincer Triple Mag Placard Fit?
A: The Pincer Placard™ only fits 5.56, AR-15 Style Magazines
Q:Does this pouch come in singles?
A: at the moment the pincer placard is only available as a triple mag pouch
Q:Do I Need Jump Retention Tabs for the Pincer Placard?
A:Only if your unit’s regulations require them for parachuting, rotary or maritime ops or if you just want an extra layer of retention. If you're putting other items in the pouch besides 5.56 mags, you may want to use them for additional retnetion.
Q: Will items other than 5.56 magazines fit in the pincer placard?
A:Yes, it is intended for 5.56 magazines but other similar sizes items may also fit eg flashlights. For other items you may want to add Agilite Jump Retention tabs