Free US Delivery on Orders Over $74
• The AMAP III Conversion Kit allows you to directly attach Agilite AMAP III and other Agilite accessories to ANY plate carrier. Agilite plate carriers come already fitted with the K-Series attachment system that allows you to directly attach assault packs. However, if your Department or Military unit mandates a non-Agilite carrier, the conversion kit can be retrofitted in minutes and makes any plate carrier compatible with Agilite Assault packs or hydration systems. After installation, you can don/doff your Assault pack in seconds.
• The Conversion kit is very low profile so it can be left on your plate carrier permanently or can be removed quickly when not in use, if you prefer.
• Why would I want to attach my Assault pack directly to my Plate Carrier?
• Directly attaching your assault pack to your plate carrier means that your entire gear and survival sustainment system is one grab away, whether from your gear cage, your vehicle or from under your bed. When you need to catch the HELO or when facing a bad guy, you have your Plate Carrier, armor, ammunition, helmet, eye-pro, supplies etc in one grabbable unit, reducing your response time.
• It also means that in a gunfight you don’t have shoulder pads on shoulder pads, all moving independently and unnecessarily bulking up your shoulders and stock weld. All your gear is working as 1 unit, and doesn’t obstruct your rifle or head manipulation.
• One Size
• Fits any plate carrier with at least 2 rows of 4 horizontal MOLLE loops (or more)
Height: 30cm (11.8")
Width: 15cm (5.9")
Depth: 8mm (0.3")
• 500 Denier Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
• Mil Spec Plastic hardware
• Fits any plate carrier with 6 horizontal MOLLE loops (or more)
• Allows you to directly attach the AMAPIII assault pack to ANY plate carrier with MOLLE (not just Agilite plate carriers), in seconds
• Consists of 1 central attachment piece and 2 connecting buckles
• Can be installed on or removed from any plate carrier quickly and easily
• Once installed, allows you to don/doff the AMAP III in seconds
• Provides loop/buckle attachment points to make your issued carrier Agilite-compatible
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at email@example.com
Great piece of additional kit that I never would have thought of. It’s true what Aglilite says, having to weave Molle sucks and having to do it over and over again sucks even more. So doing it once and never having to mess with it again is nice. However, I guess the best way to not deal with molle and attach the AMP III would be to just get a K19; which for me will most likely be the case.
Great quality, exactly what I was looking for! I definitely would've paid a little extra to have 2 more female buckles (4 total) to permanently add to my plate carrier instead of having to worry about taking the ones off the bag. Highly recommend if you don't have an Agilite carrier!!!
Excellent product seems to be very well made. Looking forward to using in in the field
ORDERED THE AMAP 3. GREAT QUALITY, LOOKING TO ORDER MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
Works great attaching the AMAP III to my JPC 2.0!
Will the conversion kit fit any plate carrier?
Yes, it will fit any plate carrier with MOLLE webbing or laser-cut MOLLE slits.
Will the AMAP3 attach as well as it does to an Agilite Plate Carrier?
While it works very well, for optimal compatibility it’s always preferable to attach your AMAP3 to an Agilite plate carrier.
Can the conversion kit stay on my gear or do I need to remove it after every use?
No, it’s very low profile and can stay on your gear permanently if you like.
Does the conversion kit require any sewing or special tools to attach it?
No, it can be attached in seconds and requires no tools at all.
Can I use the conversion kit to attach an Agilite AMAP2 or just the AMAP3?
For it to be able to used with an AMAP2 you will need 2 additional buckles that can be requested from Agilite when placing your order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Does it connect to plate carriers with laser cut MOLLE instead of traditional MOLLE webbing?
I have an Agilite plate carrier-do I need this conversion kit?