*Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
$ 35.90 $ 39.90
Built from 500 Denier Mil-Spec Cordura and the same closed-cell impact protection and comfort foam we use in our toughest tactical gear, the sleeve protects your laptop and smart devices from knocks, bumps or accidental drops.
On the modern battlefield as well, there are more and more smart devices in use and the sleeve’s closed-cell impact foam keeps them safe and protected in unforgiving military environments.
It has a loop exterior for attaching additional loop-backed pouches, patches and more. Hook-backed-wings secure the laptop sleeve onto the inside of your AMAP III or other velcro-lined pack, but can also be flipped 360 degrees to create a firm hand-hold for when you are carrying your laptop outside your pack.
• Laptop Sleeve provides impact and scratch protection for computers and other smart devices
• Can be used in Agilite AMAP III or any loop-lined or other backpack
• Laptop sleeve has loop exterior surface for attaching additional loop pouches or patches
• Sleeve has hook-backed attaching wings to attach and stabilize it inside your AMAP III or other loop-lined pack.
• When removed from the AMAP3 or other bag, the hook attachment wings flip to create a firm hand-hold when transporting your Laptop.
• 500/1000 Denier CORDURA® Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
• Laser cut fabrics & loop
• Mil Spec polymer & Metal hardware
• Agilite Polymer Grip-pull
• Fits up to 14.5” Laptops
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund. You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great laptop case. I use it with a MacBook about 13. This case fits perfectly in the Agilite Assault Backpack. Materials and tailoring are of very high quality. If necessary, this cover can be detached from the backpack. Very comfortable. I recommend.
gonna use all this equipment for field days in the army
It's good for laptops or tablets and the material is high quality, the velcro holds good and some times i put some patches there
I travel a lot and mg laptop has been taking a bit of a beating. So I bought the 14.5" Padded Laptop Sleeve. It’s excellent. Fits in a briefcase or can be carried alone. Just what I needed. Well made a s looks great too
Just bought the AMAP III along with the EDC Organizer Panel and Padded Laptop Sleeve. Only bought the sleeve because it was in sake with the pack. The pack is just the right size for me. Researched packs for a couple of days and decided on this one because of size and features. Solid built.