• The Agilite Six pack was designed to be the best hanger pouch on the market. Validated downrange in months of real missions, our objective was to weed out all the issues with existing dangler pouches.
• Most hangers are too long, flapping and dangling below your beltline and hindering your movement.The Six pack’s geometry is optimized to have the same storage capacity but be way more compact, and not get in your way.
• Many hanger pouches have top zippers that make it hard to access or see what’s inside them. The Six Pack dangler pouch integrates seamlessly with the rest of your gear and allows you to have both fast, one-handed access, and also visibility of your pouch’s contents.
• The Six Pack has a built-in flap that self-retains the tourniquet even if the pouch is not full and has a protective cordura exterior.
• Inside the pouch you have internal elastic retention as well as a loop area for attaching velcro-backed inserts.
• It comes with an optional fanny pack conversion kit, so you can convert it for day-to-day use in seconds.
• For organization, you have 2 separate zipper pockets with different tactile zipper heads so you can distinguish them by feel, without looking down.
• Whether you’re defending your country at the tip of the spear, defending your community or defending your home, the Six Pack will give you an edge
• One Size Fits All
• Can attach via front plate carrier loop or inside front plate bag flap
• 500D CORDURA® Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
• Milspec Webing
• YKK Zippers
• Drainage Hole
• Dimensions: 9.6"x4.3"x2.7"
• Weight: 154.5g
• Storage capacity: 1.8 Liters
• Gives you extra, easy-to-access, storage below your plate carrier
• Ergonomic shape does not ride too low so it does not impede your movement
• Multiple internal and external attachment methods
• Large capacity but more compact than traditional hanger pouches
• Built to give you visibility of dangling pouch contents
• Integrated lower flap gives fast access and protection to tourniquets
• Converts to a fanny pack in seconds with conversion strap (not included)
• Battle-Proven in Israel
Free US Shipping on this product (and rest of your order)
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at email@example.com
This hangar pouch is an awesome accessory. Well constructed and sleek design.
All the things you find yourself wishing for are in this one. Great!
I’m a fan of high speed tools for high speed individuals and this pack does not disappoint. Well thought out features (key point), high quality materials, easy to operate and versatile? Hits all the marks. I really like the ability when it’s not on the plate carrier of being either a cross body bag or dare I say Fanny pack. The clips for the sling were super hard to attach but I know for sure that they will not slip off so that’s a wash. Highly recommended!
I luv having The tourniquet-right there, and I’ve always have at least 4 on me, and my gear. Also this six pack let’s me keep sum vital medical gear up front-along with plenty of other necessities:-) Much Love and Thanks, Randy
Awesome product works perfectly with the k19
There are a lot of names for plate carrier “hanger pouches” and it can get confusing at times. Here are some names people use when referring to plate carrier “hanger style” pouches: Dangler pouch or dangling pouch, lower abdominal pouch, plate carrier drop pouch, flop pouch or even plate carrier fanny pack.
Yes, you can attach it to the loop on the front side of your plate carrier or if your plate carrier only has MOLLE on the front side you can always sandwich the dangler pouch in between velcro at the bottom of your plate bag where the plates go in.
It depends on the size of the drop pouch. Bigger ones definitely can interfere with parts of your body and get in the way. Our Six Pack hanger pouch is very compact and was built so it does not hinder your movement when sitting in a vehicle or while in a prone position.
Hanger pouches are located in a very convenient spot on your kit (that's why fanny packs are so popular) and are usually accessible with one hand. Some dangler pouches have issues with visibility of pouch’s content because of a zipper placement, but the Six Pack Dangler Pouch was designed to take care of this issue by having front zips instead of top zips.
A Dangler pouch might be used as an admin pouch for a multitool, batteries, tape, chem lights etc. Some keep medical stuff in the lower abdominal pouch and usually there is a place for a tourniquet outside of the pouch. The Six Pack Hanger Pouch has elastic retention inside to keep your stuff nice and organized.