$ 35.90– Sold Out
• The Agilite Pincer Pouch is a MOLLE backed fast-draw low profile elastic mag pouch that holds a single 5.56 Magazine. Its Patented funneled magwell design allows you to grab or re-index a magazine with just one hand.
• Open top mag pouches are popular but have inherent flaws. They are often bulky, clunky, noisy or impossible to reindex a mag with one hand.
• The Pincer Pouch is lightweight, low profile, quiet and allows you to re-insert a mag, snag-free.
• The Pincer Pouch is incredibly versatile, having double-spaced laser cut rear MOLLE to fit perfectly on all Battle Belts and Plate Carriers alike.
• The Pincer Pouch also has a loop interior so you can add Agilite Jump Retention tabs if your unit’s regulations require it. They incorporate Agilite’s patented AG™ polymer pull tab technology so even when applied, they give you unhindered, one-handed access to your magazines.
• Whether you’re defending your country at the tip of the spear, defending your family or defending your home Pincer Pouches will give you an edge.
• Fits one 5.56x45 AR or M4 Rifle Magizines
• Fits a Single 5.56 magazine
• Weight: 3oz (83g)
• Dimensions: 14cm * 9.5cm * 3cm
• Patent Pending durable polymer magwells
• Laser-cut Squadron mil-spec laminate fabric
• Fits a single 5.56 Magazine
• Connects to all Battle Belts & Plate Carriers
• Quick-draw mag pouch with rock solid retention
• Patent-Pending magwell funnels mags into pouch, snag-free
• Low profile elastic pouch with superior durability and retention
• Battle Proven in Israel
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brilliant, fast, easy to reincert, I have the triple mag placard though I don't need the bungee cords I have them anyway in case I fall because most of the time I'm in the mountains training . The single I put on my gun belt ,wow much faster to reload with out even looking. Pistol mags are next......
Many Mag pouch usually can hold the Mag well, but not very convenient if you want to put the empty Mag back.
However, this one is good for both purposes.
This is awesome! Quality built and just solid. Running this on my D3 Haley belt and couldn't be happier...now we need a double & single pistol mag holster just like this.
Equipped to a belt, and the ability to draw and re-index mags is superb. There is a slight draw issue with the over stop on gen3 Pmags, but not to the point of being truly measurable. Like my K19 and AMAP have held up to field use, I'm sure this pouch will be no exception