Sold Out $15.95
• The 1.5" version of the Zero Gravity Belt is a brand new variant of the Zero Gravity belt designed to fit regular civilian pants, not just duty or uniform pants.
• The ultimate lightweight belt, the Zero Gravity was designed for Israeli Recon troops wanting a lighter weight, more comfortable alternative to the standard issue IDF uniform belt.
• The Zero Gravity Belt is the ultimate in strength, simplicity and comfort.
• Made from 100% Mil-Spec materials and plastic hardware, it features a front loop area for flags and other patches and Mil-Spec Plastic hardware by ITW Nexus.
• The Zero Gravity belt is one of the lightest tactical belts on the market, weighing in at just 5oz and it comes in Black and Coyote Tan.
• It is 100% Made in Israel from Mil Spec components and is one of the lightest and most comfortable belts you'll ever wear.
• Contact email@example.com for custom color orders
• Mil Spec Tactical Webbing
• Mil-Spec Plastic Hardware
• Made in Israel
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Had a couple issues with this item and one other but Agilite went above and beyond what I consider usual customer support and made everything right..! I am highly impressed with their follow through on making things correct with their customers. Can't say enough good things about their products now. I highly recommend Agilite products...!
Bought a helmet cover and thought I'd browse the site. This belt caught my eye, hate putting on a heavy range belt at times, and this is simple and light. Only worn a few times, but I think we're going to be good friends...
Excellent quality, great price!
Man I've tried alot of different belts for both hunting and work. This belt is by far the best quality and lightest weight on the market today.