• Fits all Team Wendy Bump Helmets Including:
- Team Wendy Exfil Carbon (Rails 2.0 & 3.0)
- Team Wendy Exfil LTP Helmet ((Rails 2.0 & 3.0)
• Agilite accurate fit
• Next generation lower profile central bungee retention for IR Strobes, cameras etc.
• Integrated cable management channels
• Full spectrum, rock-solid accessories platform
• Easy installation-can be fitted to helmet in seconds
Modular Counter-Weight/Battery Pouch
- Provides mission specific adaptability.
- Safely secured to the helmet by velcro, velcro under tabs & milspec bungee cord.
- Provides new cutting edge functionality and universal accessory management.
- Employs a new versatile rear flex cell that fits all common NVG battery packs & counterweights.
- Has strategically placed exit holes for all cables.
- Semi-rigid cell exterior gives rear accessories extra impact protection and has a central loop area for ID patches.
• Weight: 5oz (143g)
• 1000D Tactical Nylon
• Flat Polyester Mesh 380g/m2
• Laser-engraved polymer bungee channels
• Rear loops for AA and CR123 NVG Batteries
• Made in Israel
• Free US Shipping on this product (and rest of your order)
• Europe free shipping over $149 or $10 Flat shipping rate to all of Europe on your whole order
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Agilite Team Wendy Helmet BUMP Cover will protect the integrity and painted surface of your Team Wendy BUMP helmet and extend its service life as well as give you full accessory management.
It fits the Exfil shell like a glove and is suitable for both the Exfil Carbon and Exfil LTP helmets, giving you a perfect fit for both. Unique cover features include left and right cable manag...ement channels, smooth, snag-free sides and an upper bungee accessory management area for IR strobes, cameras etc that features mil-spec polymer retainers featuring laser-engraved Agilite scorpions. The mesh section of the cover is placed strategically to allow a free flow of air into the helmet's ventilation holes and keep you cool downrange. The cover also features a rear exit slot to allow the Team Wendy Exfil rear 'V' shaped shock cord to exit and be used even when the cover is on. The cover also extends over and protects the helmet's front lip which is a vulnerable spot and usually the first place that paint will chip off.
Optional Universal Rear Pouch The Cover features an optional detachable universal rear pouch that fits all common NVG battery packs, counterweights and has strategically placed exit holes for all cables. The semi-rigid pouch exterior gives rear accessories extra impact protection and has a central loop area for ID patches. It also has a lower stow area for comms PTT cables when not in use. The rear pouch integrates seamlessly with the Team Wendy BUMP helmet cover, and is firmly and securely connected and yet, it can be donned and doffed in around 60 seconds so you connect or disconnect depending on your mission set.
The Agilite Team Wendy Exfil BUMP cover is easy to apply or remove in seconds. It is made of durable mil-spec materials and was designed, battle-tested and manufactured in Israel. A Berry Compliant version is also available for bulk orders on request-For details, email us here.
I just wanted to say Thank you for a such a great customer service and the product it self is top notch. It's made really good and I love the functionality of it. Thank you again!
No complaints. Works as intended, shipping was decently quick.
Works, looks good, what's not to like?
I am very satisfied with the Agilite, only complaint I have is that the battery pack is to small it only accommodates certain battery packs it can not extend further to accommodate power banks that run increasingly modern optics using USB c or ...
Also, I loved the coffee you sent me it is a great idea and a gesture. Have a nice day.
Well made and tight fitting. I like the simple cable routing as well as the shock cord retention. Only thing I would add a little loop on the front to attach small forward facing PID patches. But some pieces of adhesive loop will fix that easily enough.